Time management is a method of controlling your time hour by hour, day by day or month by month. It involves prioritising tasks so that the important jobs get done in time and the less important jobs are left until last. Good time management allows a person to achieve their goals in a manner which is healthy and balanced. Work and relaxation are both timetabled for so stress and burnout do not occur. People credited with this unit standard are able to demonstrate effective use of time in relation to own and/or group priorities, and demonstrate methods to facilitate efficient use of time in dealing with priorities.
- Demonstrate effective use of time in relation to own and/or group priorities
- Demonstrate methods to facilitate efficient use of time in dealing with priorities
This unit is based on the NZQA Unit Standard 12349
- How much time will your studies take? - This page is customised to suit the Otago Polytechnic Massage Therapy course. Feel free to redevelop it for your purposes.
- Long term study schedule - Create your own Semester Long Study Schedule
- Weekly study schedule - Create your own Weekly Study Schedule
- Daily study schedule - Create your own Daily Study Schedule
- Reflection on time management
- Case Study