Eventually this page will contain a description of the roles and responsibilities of CCCOERs President. For now, please, add your thoughts on what you think the President ought to do. When we decide we have an adequate description we can do a formal edit and consider this page part of CCCOERs official operating procedures. (To edit you need to have created a wikiEducator account and log into it. Then click on either the edit tab at the top of the page or the edit button along the right edge.)
From our Bylaws:
The President shall convene regularly scheduled board meetings, shall preside or arrange for another officer to preside at each meeting in the following order: Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer.
In addition, the 2010 Steering Committee suggests that the President:
Liza Loop (10/6/2010) suggests that the President
- Is the policy leader of the organization
- Takes a leading role in representing the organization to the outside world
- Participates actively in securing funding for the organization beyond that generated by membership dues and program fees
- promotes CCCOER’s mission and objectives
- provides leadership in recruiting new members
- raises funds.