Suggest your own case studies here.
- What is the context and culture of the groups you want to work with?
- How does this effect how you interact with them?
- What are their learning needs?
- How can you find out?
- How might you involve them in the design process?
- What wouldn't work? Why not?
To return to the workshop page click on the 'page' tab towards the top left of this page.
I would like to add the case study of our experiences so far in Kiangwaci and Kambu based on the following guidelines: 1: Presentation and discussion briefly on the data collected from the two sites focussing on profiles, perceptions, expectations and limitations of the users 2: Experiences during the setting up of resource centres and training of trainers: Lessons learnt by the facilitators 3: Feedback from the centres to date from the learners 4: Progress made in coming up with initial prototypes on user interface and KMS designs
i believe that these can be vital in giving us insights on bridging theory and practice especially within the context of rural communities.