LV:Open Source Everything/images
Open Source Everything
High profits for corporations can mean low benefits for consumers, workers, and the environment. In many areas, including scholarly publishing and the development of educational materials and software, an "open source" process can be an effective alternative. Open Source Everything can be used to meet needs where the social and environmental costs of market-driven competition outweighs the benefits.Edit
RepRap project version 2
- ... comments etc. ...
- I prefer the version 2 image below ... - Kim Tucker 12:03, 9 October 2012 (UTC) - (switched - Kim Tucker 21:15, 11 October 2012 (UTC))
- RepRap (version 1 - Darwin) - RepRap project: a general-purpose 3D printer - that not only could be used to make structures and functional components for open design projects but is an open-source project itself.
- RepRap version 2 (Mendel)
- OScar - OScar
- OScar - design proposal
- variation of the Opensource Initiative logo - Open Source Initiative (OSI)
- Arduino RS-232 serial communication - see Arduino (on Wikipedia).
- Free beer
- Eric Von Hippel - author of Democratizing Innovation.
- Can someone make a composite of these images (licences permitting)?
- Found on Wikipedia's Open-source hardware page.