CIS2 Group Projects
Learning to work in online groups and practicing these skills are important preparation for careers in any field.
There are 2 parts to this work - INDIVIDUAL review of all the modules and working collaboratively in a GROUP online.
- INDIVIDUAL - link to your Individual Project list of your top 2 resources for each of the first 10 modules in the course, published to your Google docs page. Individual Project - template - copy and complete.
Your individual list is input to the group list preparation. As a group set a deadline for completing individual lists - sometime before the module 11 due date.
Make your page viewable and share the link.
- GROUP - as a group, review individual lists, pick the best 2 resources for each module and publish these to your group page. Group Project - template. Copy and make all the group members "editors". Then complete. How you select these and update the group page is up to the group. Use the comment and revision history features as appropriate.
Complete the Group list by Module 11 deadline
Group pages - links to contributors Individual lists and the Group selections for each module
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 3
- Group 4
- 11. Final Projects - Assignments - full description of the requirements and submission for Individual project and Group projects
- Collaborative Projects - comprehensive resource, working collaboratively in a group
- Learn more... - notes for CIS2 Computers and Society