This Memorandum of Understanding made the day of month [year]
1.OPEN EDUCATION RESOURCE (OER) FOUNDATION a non-profit body incorporated under the New Zealand Companies Act of 1993 ("the OER Foundation")
2. OTHER PARTY a “insert legal description” its registered head office at (“ ”)
- Both the OER Foundation and Other Party have an interest in developing .
- It is intended that overview.
- It is intended that the OER Foundation will provide the following services to the Agreement:
- It is intended that the will provide the following services to the Agreement:
- It is intended that the activity will be regularly reviewed.
- It is intended that initially payment.
- It is intended that a full agreement be entered into to further define _____________.
- Each party will pay their own costs relating to the preparation of this Memorandum.
- Nothing in this Memorandum constitutes the parties as partners, joint venturers or as agents for each other.
- No party has any authority to bind the other to act on its behalf except to the extent expressly provided for in this Memorandum.
- The parties agree to respect all issues of confidentiality related to this Memorandum and its related activities.
- The parties agree that all public announcements related to this Memorandum and its related activities would have the approval of the parties’ Chief Executives prior to being released.
- Excepting the provisions of clauses 11 and 12 nothing in this Memorandum shall legally bind the parties, nor place either party under any legal obligation to the other with respect to the collaboration set out in this Memorandum.
| Signed for OTAGO POLYTECHNIC
in the presence of:
| SIGNED for and on behalf of OTHER PARTY in the presence of: