Meeting; Second Session
Dear friends, Thus the WE Admin Group has approved its charter ( Workgroup:WikiEducator_Administrators#Vote_for_the_Charter) . Now it is the time for the important part of our business ; developing following policies and guidelines for WE Administrator/Sysop users.
As hard jobs are ahead, instead of Coffee time, we may start with a breakfast time for five days from 05/08/2009. Our breakfast menu is splendid as seen above <smile>. Our strategy during the breakfast time will be copying relevant open licensed content to the respective policy/guideline pages and freehand editing. No signature would be requiring as in the coffee time. Members can also opt to furnish suggestions or start discussion threads on the corresponding TALK pages.
Our tentative plan for the second session is:
- After the breakfast we will hold three days discussions on each item starting from selection of admin and ending at guidelines for protecting pages.
- From 28/08/2009 to 31/08/2009 we will give time for feedback from the WE community.
- From 01/09/2009 to 04/09/2009 we will vote each item.
- On 05/09/2009 & 06/09/2009 we will write the report and
- On 07/09/2009 we will submit the same to WCC.
Another item of common interest to all the Workgroups – the Consensus policy – is also included in our group navigation template for promoting the idea ( http://www.wikieducator.org/WikiEducator:Consensus ). It is not a part of our charter. So, let us now start our splendid breakfast to face the real challenge.
Anil Prasad 17:30, 4 August 2009 (UTC)