The Mythical World of Hīnātore/ Level 1: The Legend of Uenuku
• Does your sentence start with a capital letter?
• Does your sentence end with a full stop?
• Does your sentence have a verb (a doing word, e.g. travelled, believed)?
• If there is still an error, have you checked your spelling? Could it be a word that is frequently confused?
• Click here to get information on identifying word pairs that are frequently misused.
• It is important to know when to use the articles, a, an, and the.
• You can click on this link to revise the correct use of articles. You will need to know this information for the next level.
• For remaining levels, YOU will need to remember to insert your capital letters and full stops. Your sentences will always be incomplete without these features.