Implementation plan templates
What are "implementation plan templates"?
This is a customized orientation and implementation plan to guide administrators in using/integrating NROC throughout their institution(s).
Marketing/membership team fills out fields in dialogue with client, then creates a plan to help systematically deliver content and support for rolling out NROC/HippoCampus.
MITE Team facilitates premium member administrators to implement the plan and share resources/exemplars/lessons learned with each other.
Terri and Dani are primary contacts with members: the whole MITE team to provide support based on members' needs.
Ruth hopes to create forms as online templates that users fill out, or that MITE fills out in dialogue with clients/customers
Institutional page: A one-stop place for all of their resource needs: space where institution's plan (which includes contact information, type of use, CMS, purpose of using NROC, etc., information about resources for institution, etc. live.
This "space" could also allow members to "share" (expose) some objects that are posted to their one-stop workspace.
User:JLopez has shared a set of templates used to create member profiles currently.
Discussion with Dani on NROC support site needs as it relates to IPT
- Even if we took everything we had today, moved it to a CMS, and made it more "intuitive" that would be an improvement
- Dani defines improvement in terms of findability, and making it easier to update and organize etc the content
- Mission is to empower users. Network site needs to facilitate this mission.
- Facilitate member to member support.
- Randy: Members can self identify, but you may not want to completely automate. Randy, also suggests that there could be a feedback mechanism when users try to create relationship (not sure what this mean Randy-- Ruth).
- Randy: A webinar could be built around the Implementation process.
- Members need immediate access to QTI, Bb, Respondus assessments, teacher student guides, hippocampus guides, Metadata resources (We need to define all of these... currently at nrocnetwork.org/support)
- Member Profile tool – searchable and editable by Members. Member = organization rather than individual, but would like to see same available for individuals as subset within each Member profile if possible.
- Listserv regstrn (member-admin contact-specific, but access to general Membership listserv as well)
- Topic-specific user group (ex: Moodle user group – discussion area, place to post files (wiki?), possibly its own listserv)
Sam's question: Is it possible, or plausible to create recommendation engine that is based on descriptions?
Dani: we need to be careful to make this something that is useful for users, and not overwhelming or too much communitication.
Idea: Recommendation could be request-based
Estimated time to completion
Estimated time to completion: 400 hours
This is scheduled for: Iteration One