CCNC Review Meeting, June 27-29, Vancouver, Canada
The following content developers have arrived in Vancouver, Canada, to participate in the review of the development process of the Commmonwealth Computer Navigator's Certificate (CCNC):
- Professor Uma Kanjilal, Professor, School of Social Science, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi, India
- Dr. Pankaj Khare, Director, International Division, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi, India
- Mrs. Susan Lorraine Dark, E-learning Director, Open Polytechnic of New Zealand (OPNZ), Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- Ms. Carolynne Kies, Instructional Designer, ICS Department, University of the Western Cape, Belleville, South Africa (in replacement of Ms. Juliet Stoltenkamp)
- Dr. Olabisi Kuboni, Campus Coordinator & Curriculum Development Specialist, Distance Education Centre (UWIDEC), The University of the West Indies, Campus Co-ordinator's Office, St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago
- Ms. Nancy Hallberg, Instructional Technologist, Penn State World Campus, University Park, PA, USA
- Mr. Peter Rawsthorne (as of June 28), Memorial University of Newfoundland (MUN), Bowen Island, BC, Canada.
Dr. Wayne Mackintosh, Education Specialist, eLearning and ICT Policy is hosting the meeting.
Purpose of the meeting
- To review the status of local certification of the programme at your own institution (where applicable)
- To review progress and collaboratively identify areas of improvement potential in our course materials.
- To design an assessment strategy for the course
- To identify and specify potential multimedia support resources for the course
- To specify the student support requirements for the course