I have created the following outline for the WNewbie categories tutorial;
- Module learning objectives
- What is a category? How they are used, and why they are important.
- WikiEducator Categories, Portals and Contents; finding your way around.
- Adding your content to an existing category, but which category...
- Creating a category and deciding where to put it.
- Category management. Care and feeding of your wiki.
- Show me how
- Summary and FAQs
Feedback on this outline would be most appreciated...
All this assumes that we will have some category, portal and or contents pages in WikiEducator. I am also willing to build these, or assist in building these.