Inserting an infobox
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Guidelines on howto develop a teaching resource in WikiEducator
- Develop tutorial instructions and support on how to insert the Template:ContentInfobox using information from the planning sheet.
- This subsection should actually be moved -- i.e. directly after creating the content page and before the navigation template subsection.
Inserting an Infobox
- Copy the ContentInfobox template syntax into your page. The list below is current as of 31 October 2009 but may be updated from time to time, so copying the actual template syntax is recommended.
The example below shows the ContentInfobox input for the actual box on this page.
| align =
| description= Guidelines on howto develop a teaching resource in WikiEducator
| topic = Wiki
| type= Wikieducator Tutorials
| audience =
| sector = Higher education
| level =
| complexity = Intermediate
| learning hours = 1 hour
| creator = [[User:Mackiwg|Wayne Mackintosh]]
| source =
| license =
| tag1 = Wikieducator
| tag2 = Learning design
| tag3 = Professional development
- Complete all the appropriate fields. Each entry should be on the same line as the field name following the "=" sign. Spaces are optional.
- Fields without anything to the right of the "=" are ignored. Just leave them in your page so they can be filled in later if appropriate.
- Most of the entries will automatically generate Category: entries. Please review the suggested values for ContentInforbox fields to help other educators locate this page using a Category keyword search.