WikiEducator:M and E Purposes
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Monitoring & Evaluation Purposes
- Why? – E.g. for benchmarking; summative assessment of Outputs/Outcomes; pilot testing; needs assessment; formative input to program implementation and planning; other?
- For Whom? – E.g. the ES; Sector leaders; Management; Board; Partners; Donors; other?
Initial thoughts about TORs for the evaluation
- To conduct a midterm evaluation of the WikiEducator project
- Summative assessment of outputs and contribution to outcomes to date. Therefore the emphasis will be on outputs, but should include interim contributions to the project outputs
- Target audience - WikiEducator stakeholders and community
- As a cross cutting initiative in COL logical model, to map the linkages of WIkiEducator to the various components of COL's corporate M&E framework and to establish whether any refinements are required.
- Review the WikiEducator logic model in the light of data collected and to recommend any refinements required
- Approach - desktop review and selected teleconference interviews
'Ideal consultant requirements
- Experience in M&E work
- No previous involvement in WikiEducator
- Extensive experience in ICTs for development
- Knowledge and experience in open source software