(Redirected from WikiEducator:Image use policy)
- The copyright of all works hosted on WikiEducator belong to the original copyright holder in accordance with the legal requirements for compatible license types.
- When posting an edit, WikiEducators have agreed to the following as contained in the license acknowledgement text:
- Please note that all contributions to WikiEducator are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License (see WikiEducator:Copyrights for details) or alternative Free Cultural Works approved Creative Commons License or Public Domain declaration where specified. All edits are published to the Internet and you are personally responsible for your contributions which may be reused, revised, remixed and redistributed. You are also promising us that you wrote this yourself, or copied it from a public domain or similar free resource. WikiEducator reserves the right to delete contributions which do not meet these requirements or the free culture values of this Community. Do not submit copyrighted work without permission!
- The default WikiEducator license is the latest version of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Unported licence.
- Since inception of the WikiEducator project, we have respected the freedom of users to choose the free cultural works approved Creative Commons Attribution license or works in the public domain, and more recently, the Creative Commons Public Domain Deed (CC0 deed).
- To specify pages in the public domain or those works dedicated by authors to the public domain using the CC0 deed, users should consult WikiEducator:Public_Domain.
- To specify a page using the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY), users should add [[Category:CC-BY]] at the bottom of the page. This will change the display of the default license logo and footer link to the relevant Creative Commons license.