- Clever use of media can serve to motivate learner’s interest.
- Information and communication technologies provide various opportunities for capturing and representing real-world scenarios.
- Certain media (such as video) has attributes that are especially valuable for capturing authentic contexts and situations from the real world.
- Skillful integration of media and teaching methods is critical in the optimization of learning.
- This integration can be achieved through pedagogical designs such as: scenario-based learning, problem-based learning, case-based learning, role-play based learning, and design-based learning.