A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. Ralph Waldo Emerson
The objective of this activity is to appreciate that there are many definitions and ways of looking at weeds.
- Browse the library of resources provided (and any other resources you think are relevant) and make notes on definitions and appreciation of weeds.
- Research as wide a range of definitions and uses for weeds as possible.
- Write a short paragraph that captures the range of definitions that you think are useful or interesting, include references or links to resources you used.
- Feel free to add any resources that you found to the library of resources
- Send your paragraph to your learning facilitator