- Your Five-paragraph essay will be uploaded here.
- Copy and paste the headings and subheadings and include your name where it says Student's name.
- List 10 research questions related to the topic you wish to write about.
- Complete the brainstorming section and use any method you wish: outline, keywords, sentences or phrases, etc.
- Complete your first draft by writing your essay under the appropriate heading.
- Review punctuation marks and use appropriately.
- Create an introductory, a body, and concluding paragraph (five paragraphs in total), making sure that each paragraph is fully developed (i.e., MEAL plan, thesis statement in the introductory paragraph, summarizing in the concluding paragraph, etc.).
- Include at least four references in your essay (adding them after your conclusion paragraph). Show at least one example of paraphrasing and one example of a direct quote, adhering to the APA style for both citations and references.
- Indicate in bold the thesis statement located in your introductory paragraph.
- Review and revise your first, second, etc. draft.
- Make your final edits by September 7, 2010.