Warrington School/Board Of Trustees/Special Needs
SPECIAL NEEDS PROCEDURE
- To provide high quality and balanced programmes which stimulate interest and enjoyment in learning and cater for individual children’s needs.
- 1 The Board of Trustees, staff and wider school community show a commitment to meeting the individual needs of students within the school.
- 2. Identify the pupils in need of support and their individual learning needs.
- 3. Identify barriers to learning and progress, and address those within the schools control.
- 4. The Principal, in consultation with staff, will manage the Special Education Grant to meet these needs utilising appropriate resources and personnel.
- EFFECTIVENESS REVIEW
- 1. This procedure will be reviewed by the Board of Trustees, teaching staff and parents in accordance with the self-review timetable.
- 2. The review will be conducted in the form of a survey using the objectives listed above as the criteria for determining the effectiveness of the procudure in action.