- To Chair monthly Board of Trustees meetings.
- To ensure that the School is running in accordance with its Charter and Policies.
- To be available to staff and parents when appropriate or necessary.
- To coordinate and delegate tasks to Board members.
- To receive all correspondence to the Board and to respond to these where appropriate.
- To manage and implement the Principal’s Appraisal cycle.
- To chair all internal committees re employment matters.
- To maintain the Chairperson’s filing system, independently of the school office.
- To represent Warrington School at community and public functions.
- Is responsible for the overall governance of the school.
- To oversee the running of the school through the principal.
- To guide the strategic development of the school.
- To manage Board meetings.
- To oversee the principal's appraisal.
- Guides these Policies and Procedures: