Warrington School/Board Of Trustees/Board/School Secretary
JOB DESCRIPTION SCHOOL SECRETARY
- Permanent unless stated other wise
HOURS PER WEEK:
- Negotiated at the end of each year for the following year
- Board of Trustees through the Principal.
General description of the job:
- Undertakes any duty that contributes to the smooth running of the school
- To work one on one with students, under the supervision of Diabetic Health nurse or Special Education and class teacher.
- Assist teachers’ with general class programmes – speech/ language/reading
- Maintains a positive, calm caring relationship with all children, particularly the children being given aid.
- Shows self motivation, flexibility and initiative.
- Contacting parent/caregivers of absent children.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Work with teachers on methods to assist pupils and to provide curriculum support within the classroom for some pupils
Signed Date (Employee)
Signed Date (Principal)