|Research in IT|
|Academic writing||Thesis | Techniques ||
By the end of this section you will be able to:
- How To Write A Dissertation or Bedtime Reading For People Who Do Not Have Time To Sleep (Comer, n.d.)
- Douglas E. Comer, is a Professor in the Department of Computer Sciences at Purdue University writes this essay containing practical advice and helpful tips for graduate students in all subject areas.
- How to Write a Great Research Paper – YouTube Professor Simon Peyton Jones, Microsoft Research, gives a guest lecture on writing. Seven simple suggestions: don’t wait – write, identify your key idea, tell a story, nail your contributions, put related work at the end, put your readers first, listen to your readers.
- Thompson, P. (n.d.) academic writing. [Web Log Post]. Retrieved from http://patthomson.wordpress.com/academic-writing/
- Mewburn,I. (2013, September 25) How to write faster. [Web Log Post]. Retrieved from http://thesiswhisperer.com/2013/09/25/how-to-write-faster/
- Comer, D.E. (n.d.). How To Write A Dissertation or Bedtime Reading For People Who Do Not Have Time To Sleep. Retrieved from http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/dec/essay.dissertation.html