|The key points that you need to remember from this unit are:
- The working definition for "conversation"
- The do's and don'ts when having a conversation, and the types of conversations you would have with different groups.
- The difference between hearing and listening and the steps to active listening.
- The importance of good presentation skills of the content and of the tour guide.
- The use of the telephone as a communication tool and the techniques for using it properly.
- The steps to handling enquiries and complaints
- The guidelines for handling difficult customers.