Using Windows Live/Using Hotmail for your emails
How to use Windows Live Hotmail
Types of Mail
- Junk - Hotmail will automatically scan your incoming emails. Most of the time spam will end up here. Sometimes non-spam emails may end up here, so it's a good idea to check your junk email box from time to time.
- Sent shows all emails that you have sent
- Deleted you guessed it - shows emails that you have deleted.
To send a new email click on send
- Sent Items shows all emails that you have sent
- New to create a new email
- Send to send the email
- Try sending an email to three other people that you know on the course & three outside of the course.
- Get familiar with sending attachments
The Hotmail Calender is also useful.