|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Inquiry||0||05:17, 16 December 2010|
|Teaching||1||08:38, 31 August 2009|
|Hi||1||09:28, 24 August 2009|
- I enjoyed reading your page - do you have a teaching component as part of your job? Thanks --Seine 01:19, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Rob, I am also from NZ (well originally England - we have been her 6 years now). Our school decided to have a Mid-Term Break today and so I have been racing through the Tutorials. I have come to one where we have to comment on someone else's page....so here it is. I am an Assistant Principal at Papanui High School in Christchurch and was caught by your interests:
- Family time - especially when we get away in our motor home. (We too have a Motor home and love to get away in it, although it is small)
- Education - just an awesome thing to be involved in these days (I agree it is really exciting times)
- ICT - what makes education such an awesome thing to be involved in (Absolutely...I couldn't agree more)
- Any sporting event NZ is taking place in. (Can't really agree here...love watching Canterbury / Crusaders play rugby but other than that I have to support England, especially since we have just won the Ashes)
Hope you enjoy using WikiEducator as much as I am....maybe I will see you around its pages sometime.
What will you guys do with Freddy retiring? I was surprised how the Aussies capitulated in the 1st dig - but very happy! We have 4 kids - so our motor home is a 6 berther and I just love it. I'll struggle to complete the tutorials on time, but will try to.
Would love to catch up with you on ICT related stuff - you on Skype at all?