Thanks Monica but I have really struggled to reach this far.I am not very good with computers. I am sorry but I have no idea how my infobox got changed; either I clicked the right buttons or somebody did it for me,. I will have to findout. You too have done a great job so far. Keep it up.
I have finally figured out how to get into the infobox.
- Click on your main user page edit button present right at the top of the page.
- Right click the yellow template icon present before My learning 4content course home page.
- Click on template properties.
- Dialog box opens.
- Fill it up including the file name of your uploaded picture/photo
- Click on OK and then on the save page at the bottom of the user page.
Another way to get your picture inside infobox
- Navigate to your sand box.
- Click on edit button
- Write down the file name of your photo/picture and save
- File name will appear red, click on it.
- Upload file will open.
- Fill it and click on upload
- Picture will appear in both sandbox and infobox.
Let me know if it works.
--P.Chitralekha 17:13, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- Hi! Thank you very much! I found it very helpful.--Monica R 21:35, 14 August 2010 (UTC)