User talk:Dragonsinger57/Old Index
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Learning a lot! :)||0||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|Please Suggest and Collabrate||0||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|«no subject»||0||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|What an impressive User Page||1||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|Wow||1||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|Transferring some comments from the front page||0||21:14, 25 August 2012|
|I am learning a lot from you Jo...||0||21:14, 25 August 2012|
Well, I guess you've heard this before Jo... :) but I AM learning a lot just by going through your user page. One of the things I like about wikis is that you can easily access the html coding bit and then just go "aahh, so that's how it's done!". So thank you, for sharing, teaching and being the WikiEducator you are. --alexgfrancisco 20:10, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
I am attempting content on the topic Multimedia. please suggest the following:
- Division of topics and subtopics.
- Topics which can be added and links for content
- How content should be presented?
- Any suggestion to make it better.
Wikieducator is a woderful Authoring platform. Collabration, content sharing, advice is the key. Please help this wikineighbour. The link is Multimedia Course --Ravi limaye 00:13, 30 September 2011 (UTC)
Congratulations on your page! Very nice work! I especially like the assignment to create a tutorial for the game for such young users. My name is Mary Ziller. I took session L4C32 and am continuing with L4C33.--redcamarocruiser 13:55, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
Jo - I really enjoyed your user page. Congratulations on putting in a variety of media. --Seine 01:10, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Jo, Your page is great, i will be able to learn lots here. I am enjoying dipping my toes into wikieducator, the next challenge for me is mastering the collaborative video thingy. See you in cyberspace.
(Taken from introduction)
Would like to be able to have an embedded player here - just not sure how to do it.
- mmm -- need to do a little checking here -- could be an issue with the the settings of the file when the audio was recorded. Will get back to you on this --Wayne Mackintosh 06:16, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- thanks Wayne - i actually recorded it on my cell phone, downloaded the .wav and converted it to mp3 - i'll try importing into itunes and then exporting again - might make a difference --dragonsinger57 07:10, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- I recorded this again using Garageband (once i'd figured out how to turn the metronome off) and exported to itunes as an mp3 - it seems to be working on now --dragonsinger57 08:44, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks to Wayne for helping out here--dragonsinger57 19:43, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Wayne and Jo - can you link to where the instructions are online to embed the player please? Thanks --Fiona Grant 08:02, 29 August 2009 (UTC)
- I found a place that seemed to give the answer but maybe not... ... it gives the following syntax to use for youtube but that's not working.
<youtube>pbVRzZx_dRQ</youtube> ... and this one for mp3 <flashmp3>JMF_Wiki_intro2.mp2</flashmp3>
(: I'd like to embed a video here but am struggling to figure out how! --dragonsinger57 09:18, 29 August 2009 (UTC)) <kaltura-widget kalturaid='hvvudbfd96' size='M' align='L'/>