|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
My name is yakir and i am 17 years old I live in NATANYE
How to do the Bagrut Project
What will the project look like when it is finished?
The project will include ALL of the following elements:
- an attractive cover page
- a table of contents
- an introduction (about a page) which will include, why you chose the topic you chose, and WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO ANSWER IN THE PAPER
- the main body of the project - which will essentially be the answers to the questions presented in the introduction. (3-5 pages - based on at least 4 sources for 5 pointers, and 3 sources for 4 pointers)
- Conclusions/Reflection (about ½ - 1 page)
- Creative part of the project which could be a collage of photos, crossword puzzle, a poem you wrote, a dance you created, musical piece, a made up interview or real survey you conducted or any other creative and original work you developed.
- A Bibliography. (a list of the sources you used for your paper)
- Appendix with photocopies/printouts of all the sources used for the paper. You must show that you have read the sources, by using highlighting, margin notes, and a list of main points of each source
Students will make a short oral presentation about their projects to the class. (More on this later)
(: Please keep up with the homework. I don't see your essays and communication with the students from Mullen school. --Warm wishes, Nellie Deutsch 22:19, 16 December 2008 (UTC))
Unfortunately, I'm still sick and won't be in school tomorrow. --Nellie Deutsch 17:31, 10 January 2009 (UTC) (: Please send a response to the Mullen kids. --Warm wishes, Nellie Deutsch 20:42, 25 December 2008 (UTC))