|Employer:||Warrington School My sandbox/|
I am Wendy Russell and I currently teach a junior class at Wonderful Warrington School
- Four years secondary school -Queens' High School
- One year as an adult student - East Otago High School
- Three years at Dunedin College of Education -Degree
Definitely my children and supporting them with their sport, coaching and managing teams etc. Weekends are filled with hockey, cricket, athletics and walking along beautiful Karitane Beach and smelling the beautiful salt air! My husband is a Fisherman and day fishes out of Karitane catching crayfish, blue-cod and various other fish.
My areas of responsibilities and interest are:
- Junior Literacy
- Physical Education
- Visual Arts
- Bus Controller
- Staff Representative on the Board of Trustees
- Sports Co-ordinator
I am Wendy, I am a wife, a mother of two children,Alisya and Kane and an enthusiastic teacher who teaches a wonderful group of year 1 and 2 children.
- I'm learning to use WikiEducator because it's what we do here at Warrington School!
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Great Wendy you made it add Italic text and lists to get the level certificate. If you need any help just ask me Rima 12:48, 28 August 2009 (UTC)) (: You are off to a great start, Wendy. --Nellie Deutsch 14:04, 28 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.