|Vukasin B. Vasic (Вукашин Б. Васић), MSC in Economics|
|Employer:||Vocational School of Economics Nada Dimic Zemun Belgrade Serbia|
Profile (O meni)
Teacher, Nada Dimic Vocational School of Economics, Zemun, Belgrade, Serbia.
My Website, Blog and Contact Particulars
My Interests (Моја интересовања)
PARTIZAN SPORTS CLUB
Basketball Club Partizan Belgrade (Кошаркашки клуб Партизан)
Football Club Partizan (Фудбалски клуб Партизан)
Special Interests (Посебна интересовања)
School Building as a Teaching Tool (Школска зграда као наставно средство)
My Photo Gallery
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='g9r5dfoc11' size='M' align='C'/>
Reflection, Favorite Quotes
“I trust the time is coming, when the occupation of an instructor to children will be deemed the most honorable of human employment.” Angelina Grimke
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
AlfredMarshall “But the more I studied economic science, the smaller appeared the knowledge which I had of it, in proportion to the knowledge that I needed; and now, at the end of nearly half a century of almost exclusive study of it, I am conscious of more ignorance of it than I was at the beginning of the study.”
Friedrich Hayek *on the relationship between economics and philosophy) “Nobody can be a great economist who is only an economist—and I am even tempted to add that the economist who is only an economist is likely to become a nuisance if not a positive danger.”
Joseph Stiglitz "A Banking System is Supposed to Serve Society, Not the Other Way Around”.
You are doing a great job! You can get the next certification if you contribute to the community. Here are some examples of how to add Comments
WikiEducator User Page Expo Award
- WikiEducator User Page Expo winner for December 2012.
- Congratulations Vukasin, and well done - Michael Verhaart 06:50, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
Notes from Others
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Vukasin, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials. --Phil Bartle 08:28, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Vukasin. I love your opening quote! I look forward to see your future developments within the WE community.--Benjamin Stewart 02:53, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello Vukasin, welcome to the community. I like the Goete quote, it is different and challenging :-) I see you like Basketbal, do you play? I am one of your wikineighbors and would like to be of help. Enjoy your learning :-) --Maha (PinkSamurai) 09:27, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks, Maha. No problem. I am a devoted Partizan Belgrade Fan, not really a player. Let's hope I can find some time to post a gallery or a video just to feel a bit of adrenalin atmosphere when Partizan plays :-) --Vukasin(Vukasin)
- You're doing a great job Vukasin. Please keep adding new content and pictures to your page. --Alejacha 03:43, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
(: Welcome Vukasin! You have made a wonderful start. --Nellie Deutsch 20:03, 30 May 2009 (UTC)) (: Hello Vukasin, welcome to Wikieducator!! I'm Alejandra Guajardo from Peru, I'm your WikiNeighbour!! I see you've already started to work in your user page. Congratulations!! If you need help with your user's page or have questions please just let me know here or through my user page. Best wishes--Alejacha 02:48, 1 June 2009 (UTC) ) (: Hi Vukasin, welcome here. I am looking forward to reading your contributions to our Teacher Collaboration Forum. I am adding a link to that at the bottom of your user page. --Gita Mathur 03:01, 1 June 2009 (UTC))
- Hi Vukasin, Nice to see the advancements on your page. Keep adding. Feel free to ask me whenever you need help. From Participant & Facilitator now we are WikiFriends ....called as WikiNeighbours. Do give me suggestions for improving my page too...that's the Wiki Way!!! Warm wishes. --Gita Mathur 02:34, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
(: CONGRATULATIONS for the UPE award. --Dr. Gita Mathur 12:38, 19 December 2012 (UTC))
- Dear Gita, thank you sincerely. --Vukasin(Vukasin)
- Congratulations on winning the UPE award. --Kalpana Gupte 05:31, 20 December 2012 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
|Wiki Skills & Collaborative Learning |
Friday, July 24, 2009
|Check your time||JOIN US|