(: Hello. Please click edit and fill in the personal information box. Don't forget to add your photo instead of the photo of wikieducator. Thank you. --Nellie Deutsch 04:49, 7 June 2009 (UTC))
Verónica de la Encina
Hello, I am Verónica. I am from Argentina and I have been a teacher of English for 20 years. I am a teacher trainer . I am a tutor and materials designer for online courses.I am co-director of Language Way, a virtual school where we teach English and Spanish through online courses and Skype lessons. Nice to meet you all. Read you around,
- Welcome Veronica. With your experience with online teaching I look forward to reading your contributions on WikiEducator. Warm wishes.--Gita Mathur 11:08, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- A warm welcome, Veronica. Please feel free to contact me for help during the workshop and later on. --Nellie Deutsch 12:42, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Notes from Others
- Hola Verónica. Bienvenida a WikiEducator!! Que alegría saber que otra latina está participando en esta comunidad. Por favor cualquier duda o pregunta que tengas sólo avísame con un mensaje aquí o en mi User talk page. Estoy segura que encontrarás en WikiEducator un excelente lugar para compartir tus experiencias con otros maestros. Un saludo cordial desde Lima, --Alejacha 00:18, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Hello and welcome to the wiki skills workshop. Please click on edit at the top of the page, add your profile (you can always edit or add more information later), and save page (at the bottom of the page)--Gita Mathur 01:56, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Workshop EL4C27, an online workshop: June 1-12, 2009
You may wish to check the layout of the workshop and introduce yourself.
- Click on the link EL4C27.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- See the videos and slide presentations.
Enjoy the workshop.
|Introduction to Wikieducator|
Friday, June 5, 2009
15:30 to 16:00 (GMT)
|Check your time||JOIN US|