|Languages:||English/handful of Thai|
Primary school - Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
High school - Manila, Philippines
University - University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Teaching Diploma - Wellington College of Education, Wellington, New Zealand
Reading, mucking about on computers, sports, running.
Learning to be a Dad.
Current school: Seatoun School, Seatoun, Wellington
Previous schools: Avalon Intermediate, Lower Hutt
Married. 1 mortgage. 2 cars. 1 superbly gorgeous baby girl.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
(: Hi Tim - good start ... let me know if you need help. --dragonsinger57 20:16, 25 September 2009 (UTC)) (: Dear Tim, Great start, keep adding content using the 'cheatsheet' which oan download from the workshop schedule on our workshop main page. Than I will be able to certify you. Warm wishes,--Patricia 04:01, 25 September 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.