|Employer:||University of Lethbridge|
12 years working in media and classroom technology at the post-secondary level
Diploma Multimedia Production from Lethbridge Community College
Game Design fundamentals in curriculum design
Consumer electronics in education
Synchronous communications technology
Open Educational Resources and Courseware
Electronic music composition
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Dear Colleague, greetings. Thanks for your inputs to this workshop. The report is available [here]. I will be happy to be of any assistance in future too. With best wishes, --R C Sharma, PhD 20:53, 22 May 2011 (UTC))
- Dear Tyler, Welcome to WikiEducator. I hope you will find this training workshop beneficial and inspiring. Feel free to ask any question you might have by either posting it on the main workshop page under Wiki Discussions or dropping an email to either of us facilitators. Warm wishes--Patricia Schlicht 20:46, 26 April 2011 (UTC)
(: Hi Tyler, You are very welcome to this eL4C50 Online workshop. Patricia Schlicht, Gita Mathur, Micheal Verhaart and me are your facilitators and will help you in develop your page. Enjoy this workshop and donot hesitate to ask for help. You can either leave a message on our user pages or email us. Warm Wishes.--Ramesh Sharma 21:42, 27 April 2011 (UTC))
Welcome to eL4C50
- Hello and welcome to eL4C50, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators:
- Fill out your learning contract and sign using your wiki signature.
Learning contract text
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Enter a brief description of the content resource or WikiEducator project you would like to work on here>|
| Target date for completion
|| <Specify the target date for completion --- you choose the date which can be after the completion of this workshop>.|
|| <Login and with the rich text editor click on the "Insert signature" button above: .>|
Thank you to Patrica for the warm greeting and Ramesh for the emails.