environmental education / education for sustainability
edible gardening; wiltshire sheep; permaculture design; bee keeping; pets & animals
My sandbox more to come when I have my toys. Actually when I was a kid I did have a sandbox and my favourite toy was a yellow sheep truck!
- things to do today
- txt C
- finish budget
- send letter to St L school
- email J school
- pick up carpool buddy
- water seedlings
- things to do on Friday
- tutorial 5
- refer to my real 'to do' list!
Environmental Education / Education for Sustainability Find out about EE / EfS in New Zealand at the EfS website
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: Hi Tania - great to see you Wik-ing away - its empowering stuff. What are Wiltshire sheep? I agree with Trish - overalls are most stylish. --Nathan)
(: So cool to learn all this stuff Tania isn't it? I am enjoying this course but am very obsessive so must stop now. --MaryRobinson)
(: Excellent start. Keep up the good work. --Nellie Deutsch 03:42, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
(: Go Tania!! I love the photo of you in your overalls - you're even stylish when you're working :-) Nice to be a fellow wiki-er. Trisha --Trisha Korth 07:29, 28 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.