I am a primary school teacher of some 30 odd years. Currently I teach a class of 5 year olds who keep me on my toes. I am also the person responsible for ICT in my school having grown into the role over time by being involved in one of the early ICT clusters here in NZ and then continuously updating my skills and knowledge through conferences, trial and error and the collegiality of others.
Went to school in Nelson. Trained for teaching in Wellington. Taught in Nelson and Napier. Have often thought of completing a degree but things just get in the way! Soon I will be the only one in my family without one as my kids have all graduated and my wife is on the home straight. Oh well, how many of them have worked on Wiki?
- Inquiry Learning
- Music-Playing and Listening
- Playing volleyball badly
My Balloon Trip
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
(: This page is looking great. It is good to see so many kiwis getting into this. --MaryRobinson)
(: Excellent work! Let me know if you need my help. --Nellie Deutsch 13:39, 27 August 2009 (UTC))
- Click on the link EL4C29.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.