- Name: Solomon Lawsi
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: July 17, 1980
- Nationality: Papua New Guinean (PNG)
- Residential Address: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Home Telephone: (675)321 0893
- Mobile: (675)71018454
- Hobbies: Playing rugby, listening to music, watching T.V & hanging out with friends just to have a few cold ones especially on weekends.
- Health Status: Fit & healthy
- Computer Skills: I do know how to use computer softwares such as:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Brief Background about PSTC
We are based in the capital city of Papua New Guinea, Port Moresby. I am proud to mention that PSTC is affiliated with two (2) British colleges namely Cambridge International College (CIC), Britain and Study House Ltd, UK. We offer business and management training in hospitality, accounts, marketing, human resource and many more. Our courses and programs are studied through distance mode (correspondence).
Our main target group is the employees which I've mentioned above. Employees do not have time to attend fulltime classes, likewise employers cannot afford to lose their key staff to attend classes. So, this is were our internationally accredited training courses and programs come in handy and no loss of man hours.
- To help contribute to the human resource of Papua New Guinea and it's neigbouring South Pacific countries such as Fiji, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.
- To become the leading private instituition offering distance learning programs in the South Pacific region.
- Establshing overseas offices in Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and Cairns, Australia.
- Please see below for a full listing of our courses:
- Organisation Name: Professional Staff Training College (PSTC)
- Organisation Address: Post Office Box 916 Boroko, National Capital District, PNG
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Telehone Numbers: (675)321 1886 / 321 1887
- Facsimile: (675)321 1017 / 321 2865
- I am currently employed by Professional Staff Training College (PSTC) since February 1, 2005. Todate I am the Team Leader Distance Learning in the Marketing Division which my job involves alot of marketing. Our aim and objective in the Marketing Division is to create awareness to the many employees from both the public and private sector organisations about the importance of our courses and programs and how they will benfit. Basically to enhance productivity at their workplace and acquire new skills.