_NOTOC_ Today is : 21, February 2019, Time:01:43
Welcome to my Userpage
नमस्कार wikieducator में आपका स्वागत
Dr. Smita Shukla.
- I am teaching subjects related to Economics and Finance at Alkesh Dinesh Mody Institute, University of Mumbai since January 2009.
- Prior to joining ADMI, I was working at Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, University of Mumbai
- I have also worked for other management institutes in Mumbai ,like S.I.E.S College of Management Studies and IES Management Institute and Research Center, in the past.
- I have to my credit several papers that have been published in International/National Journals and Books
- M.A. (Economics), M.B.A. (Finance), UGC - NET (Management), PhD (Management), ADF (Advanced Diploma in Finance)
- I have to my credit several certifications (Derivatives, Commodity market etc) awarded by NSE under its NCFM programme
About MU OER Project
- OER (Open Education Resource) project of Mumbai University has been visualized by Dr. Rajan Welukar,Hon' Vice Chancellor University of Mumbai and is supported by Common Wealth of Learning Vancouver,Canada. This project is first of its kind in India in many ways. Through implementation of this project Mumbai University will become first university in India to create OER. Again through implementation of this project University of Mumbai will become first public institution in India to do so. Worldwide, universities like MIT Sloan - USA, Athabasca University -Canada, Empire State College New York etc have undertaken steps to develop OER.
- Under OER project, University of Mumbai is planning to put on open learning platform, the subject content of Economics and Soft Skills to begin with. To initiate our work on the project we have been supported and trained by Dr. Savithri Singh - Principal Acharya Narendra Dev College, Dr. Ravi Toteja and Dr. Neeti Misra (Faculty Acharya Narendra Dev College). The details of the workshop are available Here
- To learn more about Wikieducator click Here
- To learn more about CEMCA (CEMCA is supporting Mumbai University OER initiative) click Here
An attempt is being made to use Moodle as a platform for creating OER along with the support that is available through Wikieducator. Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. The focus of the Moodle is to provide educators with the best tools to manage and promote learning.
- To learn more about Moodle click Here
- The moodle link available Here
OER Workshop at Delhi (29 Nov till 2 December, 2011)
|| Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.
Smita - Link to my Sub Pages
Format selected for OER
list of the participants that attended the OER Workshop conducted between 16th October to 19th October 2011
OER Workshop Link
Revenue Cost relationship