- numbered list
bold italic [link [[internal link
My name is Lapana Ene. A father of three children, a girl of 26 years, a boy of 24 years and a girl of 18.
I work as an Education Officer (School Supervision) at the Education Department in the Ministry of Education Youth and Sport.
- Fishing in the open sea
- Being with my family
- Appointed as School Supervisor on January
- Facilitate Teacher proffesional development at Vaitupu in October on
- Lesson Planning
- Lesson Presentation
- Outcomes from Objectives
- November to December 2, at a COL funded Learning4Content workshop conducted by Mr Leigh Blackall fron zopen Polytechnic of Otago, Duniden.
- Attend a COL Learning4Content workshop at Trinidad and Tobago from June 01 to 21st
- Attend a COL Learning4Content workshop in Apia Samoa from Nov to December.
- Acting Principal of Motufoua Secondary School
- Attend a week long workshop on Leadership at The University of the South Pacific in January
- A member of the team of Education Department officials to a Round Table Meeting in Fiji, led by the Hon. Minister of Education, July.
Motufoua Secondary School:
- 40 teaching staff
- 30 support staff
- 21 male
- 9 female
- 458 student population
- Deputy Principal of Motufoua Secondary school (2003 August)
- Acting Principal (13th April 2005) of the School until 2007
Here is bold text Here is italic text