|Employer:||Federal Government of Nigeria|
|Today is: 28, June 2017|
Ms. Ebiho Agun is presently a Senior Youth Development Officer in the Federal Ministry of Youth Development, where she provides technical input to the youth employment promotion initiatives of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Since the year 2001, Ms. Agun has been engaged in policy formulation and programme implementation in support of youth empowerment initiatives in Nigeria, in collaboration with stakeholders in the public and private sectors.
Her experiences in the Youth Development Sector has been varied, but centred on programme planning, advocacy, facilitator/trainer, programme implementation and monitoring, as well as high level administrative support.
10years work expereince in the youth development sector, as well as varied expereinces as a trainer/facilitator, in programme planning and implementation, Entrepreneurship development, high level adminstrative support.
Ms. Agun holds a masters degree in Public Administration and a B.Sc(Ed) degree in Health Education
Leadership Development, Life skills Training, Entrepreneurship, policy development.
Public Speaking, Reading, Swimming, Historical tours.
My optional community service (learning contract) project ===
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| <Learning Material, on Components of Life Skills, which I developed and used when I served as a trainer at a Tanning of Trainers Workshop on Child to Child Communication Strategy on Health, Hygiene and HIV/AIDS issues, organized by UNICEF, Nigeria, for Non-Formal Education facilitators. Goal : The aim is to create a learning material on 'Components of Life Skills' for teachers, students, trainers, young people, or anyone who may want to organize a life skills training session and may want a learning material that makes it easier to understand life skills and its application, using real life examples >|
| Target date for completion
|| <February 18, 2011>.|
|| --Shining Star 10:31, 8 February 2011 (UTC)|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Dear Ebiho, it is good to see the progress of your project. Pl keep it up. --R C Sharma, PhD 19:05, 11 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Ebiho, it is nice to see you are enriching your userpage. Keep it up. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 16:09, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Dear Friend, please continue with your practice on how to manipulate the placement, size and using captions for your images in your sandbox. To understand how to do it, read this Tutorial 6 on images. All the best, --Ramesh Sharma, PhD 15:44, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
(: Dear Ebiho, You are very welcome to this eL4C44 Online workshop. I am your facilitator and will help you in developing your page. Enjoy this workshop. If, while adding information to your page, you face any problem, please, do not hesitate to ask for help. You can leave a message on my page. You can also contact me through my email. Warm Wishes.--R C Sharma, PhD 17:49, 1 February 2011 (UTC))
- Welcome to eL4C44 - the IPYET orientation programme. Enjoy every moment of the programme and let Ramesh, Brian, or me know if you need any assistance. Cheers!! --Victor P. K. Mensah, Your Training Coordinator
- Nice work Ebi, fantastic indeed. Keep it up. --Victor P. K. Mensah 09:21, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
- Add note here
(: Hi Ebiho, i have moved that content that was here and placed in your sandbox. this will help keep your user page free from the practice work/exercises which we do in the sandbox. Regards --Brian Sikute 10:18, 8 February 2011 (UTC))