Prof. Shiladitya Pujari
| Photography by Prof. Pujari
Brief Biography of Shiladitya Pujari:
Prof Pujari started his career by joining Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering (BUIE) in the year 2005 as a Lecturer in the Department of Information Technology. After that he joined Dr B C Roy Engineering College (Durgapur) as a Senior Lecturer in the Dept of Information Technology in the year 2007. Two times he visited Rajiv Gandhi University (A Govt of INDIA University) in Arunachal Pradesh to deliver invited lectures in the dept of Computer Science & Engineering. At present, he is working as a lecturer in the deptt of IT, University Institute of Technology UIT), Burdwan University.
He received his BTech degree with first class in Information Technology (IT) from RCC Institute of Information Technology, 15 Canal South Road, Beliaghata (University of Kalyani, India) in 2003. He obtained his Master's degree (ME) in Information Technology from West Bengal University of Technology, India in December 2005.
His fields of interest are Computer Security & Cryptography, Image Processing & Pattern Recognition, Database Management Systems, Web Technologies, Artificial Intelligence & Expert Systems, Networking & Distributed Computing, Computer Graphics & Multimedia, Nanotechnology etc.
Beside these, Mr. Pujari has keen interest in Photography, Wild Life, Trekking and Tribal Community of India. He has been working in the field of Photography since 2001. He is a former member of Jadavpur University Photographic Club (JUPC). He was the founder member and Secretary of a grass root level NGO named Nuhorizon Nature Lovers' Association (NNLA).
Bio Data of Prof Pujari:
Research & Publications:
Research Guide: Prof. Sripati Mukherjee, Professor, Deptt. of Computer Science, Burdwan University.
Registration No: 2875 of 2011-2012. Date of Registration: 20/06/2011.
Reviewer: Reviewer of the Journal "Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems" of Springer.
Invention: A New Image based steganography algorithm named as "Pujari's Algorithm for image steganography". Link: http://www.ijcaonline.org/archives/volume50/number2/7746-0799
1. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay "Modeling of Multi-Agent Oriented learning System for Impaired Students with JADE". International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA),Vol 4 No 12; ISSN: 2074-904X (Print), ISSN: 2074-9058 (Online).
2. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay "An Image based Steganography Scheme Implying Pseudo-Random Mapping of Text Segments to Logical Region of Cover Image using a New Block Mapping Function and Randomization Technique". International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA). ISSN: 0975-8887, DOI-10.5120/7746-0799. Volume 50 No 2 (ISBN: 973-93-80869-51-6).
3. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay "Petri Net: A Tool for Modeling and Analyze Multi-agent Oriented Systems". International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications (IJISA), Vol 4 No 10; ISSN: 2074-904X (Print), ISSN: 2074-9058 (Online).
4. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay “Agent Oriented E-learning System for Visually Impaired Students using JADE Agent Technology”. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science; Volume 3 No. 3 (IJARCS, ISSN-0976-5697).
5. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay “A Multi-Agent System (MAS) Based Assistive Learning System for Disabled Students”. Journal for Global Research in Computer Science (JGRCS, ISSN-2229-371X). Volume 3 issue 4 April 2012, p 33-38.
6. S. Pujari, S. Mondal, S. Mukhopadhyay " A New Focus on Distance Learning for Physically Impaired Students: A Multi-agent Oriented Approach". International Journal of Computer and Electronic Research (IJCER, ISSN: 2278-5795).Volume 1 Issue 2, pp 25-27, August 2012.
7. Subrata Mondal, Shiladitya Pujari, Tapas Sangiri "Environmental Natural Sound Detection And Classification Using Content-Based Retrieval (CBR) And MFCC". International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA) ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 2, Issue 6, November- December 2012, pp.123-129
1. S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay "A Multi-Agent Based Learning System for Blinds with Voice User Interface". International Conference on Intelligent Infrastructure and 47th Annual National Convention of Computer Societyof india (CSI-2012).
2. Awarded best paper award in the International Conference IAMA 09, Chennai. S Gupta, S Pujari “A multi-agent system (MAS) based scheme for heath care and medical diagnosis system, ieeexplore, ISBN 978-1-4244-4710-7, 2009.
3. Paper published in the International Conference ICCS 2010, Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal. S. Pujari, S. Gupta, S. Mukhopadhyay “Patient Scheduling and Diagnosis Scheme for Rural Health Care System in India: A Multi-Agent System (MAS) based Approach”. ISBN 93-80813-01-5, 2010.
4. Paper titled as “A New Focus on Distance Learning for Physically Impaired Students: A Multi-agent Oriented Approach" has been accepted for publication and Oral Presentation in International Conference on Advances in Electronics, Electrical and Computer Science Engineering(EEC 2012), Dehradun.
1. S Gupta, S Pujari “Development of rural health care system in India: A Multi-agent system (MAS) based approach”. Paper selected and published in the National Conference ACTRDI 2010, Chhattisgarh.
2. S. Pujari “An E-Learning System for Handicapped Students: A Multi-agent System (MAS) Based Model”. National Conference ICT on Education, North East Hill University (NEHU), Shillong, 2011.
3. S. Pujari, S. Gupta, S. Mukhopadhyay “A Multi-agent System (MAS) Based Scheme of Assistive Learning System for Handicapped and Disable Students”. Paper published in the National Conference NaCCS 2012, Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal. ISBN 978-93-80813-18-9, 2012.
4. S.Gupta, S. Pujari, S. Mukhopadhyay “Transaction oriented medical diagnosis scheme using multi-agent system (MAS)". Paper published in the National Conference NaCCS 2012, Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal. ISBN 978-93-80813-18-9, 2012.
Selected as Distinguished Engineering Educator in Marquis Who’s Who 2010-2011 (Biography published in November 2011 issue).[https://cgi.marquiswhoswho.com/OnDemand/Default.aspx?last_name=pujari&first_name=shiladitya]
1. Invited Lecture on “Theory of Computation and Automata Theory” at Rajiv Gandhi University (Central University), Rono Hills, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, April 2007.
2. Invited Lecture on “Human-computer Interaction (HCI) and Prolog” at Rajiv Gandhi University (Central University), Rono Hills, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, November 2007.
1. Member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology (IACSIT), Singapore. Member No: 110346
2. Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong. Member No: 80339951
3. Member of Computer Science Teachers’ Association (CSTA), New York, USA.
4. Member of IEEE, USA.
Experiences & Employments:
6 years 7 months of Total Experience in extensive IT Educational profession:
• Since 21 July 2008: Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Information Technology, University Institute of Technology (UIT), Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal.
• 19 July 2007 to 19 July 2008: Senior lecturer at Dr B C Roy Engineering College, Durgapur, West Bengal www.bcrec.org
• 4 August 2005 to 22 June 2007: lecturer in the Dept. of Information Technology, Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering, Bankura, West Bengal since August 2005
(www.buie.info ) for almost 2 years.
• Worked as Head of the Department of IT department, Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering, Bankura, for a stipulated time of 3 months since 7 April 2006.
• Selected as Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science & Engineering, Kathmandu University, Nepal www.ku.edu.np
• Selected as lecturer in the department of computer science, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh)
• Selected as lecturer in the department of Information Technology, Haldia Institute of Technology (HIT), Haldia, West Bengal.
Department of Computer Science, Burdwan University.
M.E in Information Technology, (Network Security) 2005
B.Tech in Information Technology 2003
Higher Secondary (10 + 2) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics 1998
West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, Kolkata
82.7% (1st div with star)
Secondary 10th Standard 1996
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, Kolkata
82% (1st div with star)
• Awarded Third prize in National level contest organized by Techtop (2009). Supervised and mentored a student project group at UIT, Burdwan University.
• Biography selected for “Marquis’ Who is Who in the World 2011”. Biography selected for publication and prints for November 2011 issue.
M.E. Thesis submitted: Cryptography and Steganography: Modern data hiding techniques (coding and visual interface is developed in Visual Basics 6).
• IBM certified Web sphere studio version 5.1
• Certification on Digital Mapping & GIS (DMGIS) from NATMO, Govt. of INDIA.
• Permanent Address: Geetanjali, New Garia, P.O. Panchasayar, Kolkata –700094, West Bengal, INDIA.
• Date of Birth: 4th December 1979
• Father’s Name: Mr. Sunil Baran Pujari
• Mother’s Name: Mrs. Shikha Pujari
• Spouse’s Name: Mrs. Sunita Pujari
• Nationality: Indian ;
• Marital Status: Married
Special Interest: Photography, Jungle hiking and trekking, biking and documentary film making
Extracurricular Activities and Other Memberships:
• Member of Jodhana Photojournalist Society , JODHPUR
• Associate member of Photographic Association of Bengal (PAB).
• Member of Photograhy Art Association of India (PAAI).
• Member of World Photography Organization (WPO).
• Member of American Museum of Photography (AMP).
• Chief Project coordinator, Save the Sunderban project headed by Mukti (www.savethesunderban.org)
• Member of People for Animal (PFA), an organization of Ms. Maneka Gandhi.
• Founder member and President of UIT Photographic Club (UITPC), UIT, Burdwan University.
• Founder Member and secretary of UIT Nature Lovers’ Association (UNLA), UIT, Burdwan University.
• Founder Member of a non-profit organization, Nuhorizon Nature Lovers’ Association (NNLA) www.geocities.com/nnla_kolkata
• Developer of the official website of University Institute of Technology (UIT), Burdwan University.
• Former member of Jadavpur University Photographic Club (JUPC).
• Logo Designing (Designer of the official logo Of RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata).
• Valid Republic of India Passport holder.
• Completed basic rock climbing course from Climbers’ Circle with ‘B’ level.
• License holder of Light Motor Vehicles and two-wheeler.
• Developer of the official website of Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering. www.buie.info