Welcome to Deus Kasanya's Webpage
|Employer:||Ministry of Education|
|P.O.Box 206 Entebbe|
My Early Childhood
- I grew up in African moderate family, which encouraged me to love Science and Scientific Innovations. Originating from a rural African village, we always improvised many of the toys we used to play with.
- Foot balls used to be made from banana fibre.
- Dolls made from banana leaves
- Bicycle toys made from wood pieces.
This kind of childhood development inclined me to Do It Your Self Technology.
My Late Childhood
- In school, I loved Science and Mathematics very much. When we learned Electricity, I went home, asked my father to buy for me two Dry cells and a bulb in order to make my own electricity. Which in fact, I made and put it in my room.
- At Makerere University, I did a bachelor of science in Mathematics, Physics and Psychology.
I continued with mathematics at advance level at Makerere university. And later I obtained an Advanced degree in Information Technology(IT)from Makerere University.
Today,the world is faced with crises which include
- Energy Crisis
- Climate Change
- Environment Degradation
- Food crisis
- Pollution etc....
I strongly believe that one way to solve some of these problems is to use renewable Energy, sustainable agriculture and good environment conservation practices and ethics. This has brought me to start on the following projects.