Today is : 22, September 2017
|Employer:||Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of Delhi|
|Occupation:||Temp. Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Mathematics Department |
My self is Dr.Sarita Agarwal(nee Dewan), a temporary Assistant Professor in Mathematics Department of Acharya Narendra Dev Collegeof University of Delhi. I am one of the WikiIndia member. I did B.A (Hons) in Mathematics from I.P. CollegeUniversity of Delhi in 1984. Thereafter I did M.A in Mathematics from the same college in 1986. I received my doctoral degree in Abstract Algebra under the supervision of Prof.V.N. Dixit and Prof.T. B. Singh from Department of MathematicsUniveersity of Delhi in 2000.
I was awarded Senior Research Fellowship byCSIRin 1997.
Research Topic in Doctoral Work
Green's Equivalence Relations and Quasi-ideals in Ternary semigroup.
List of Publications
- A note on quasi- and bi-ideal in ternary semigroup Internat.J.Math and Math.Sci.Vol.18 No3 (1995) 501-508.
- Minimal quasi-ideal in ternary semigroup Indian.J.Pure.Appl.Math.28(5) 625-632, May (1997).
- Congurence and Green’s equivalence relations on ternary semigroup Communications de la Faculte des Sciences de l universite d Ankara, series Al Mathematics & Statistics Vol. 46 (1997).
- Quasi-relation on ternary semigroup Indian.J.Pure.Appl.Math.28(6) 753-766, June (1997).
- A note on direct- product ring Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIIM,No.4,1387(2006).
- R-factors in direct- product ring South East Asian Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical sciences ,Vol.4.No.3(2006),pp55-58.
- Ideals in direct-product ring Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIIM,No.4,1525(2006).
- Two Theorems For Multivalued Condensing Mapping in Wedges Acta Ciencia. Indica.,Vol.XXXIVM,No.3,1513(2008).
- Miserable plight of girl child in India –Published in the book Women: Social Rights.
- Women Education in India –Published in the book Women: Social Rights.
- Mahilayon main AIDS(Hindi) – Published in the book titled AIDS.
- Bachon main AIDS(Hindi) – Published in the book titled AIDS.
Participation in Conferences
- International Mathematical Conference organized by Department of Mathematics of University of Delhi in 1992-1993 and presented the paper-
- A note on quasi- and bi-ideal in ternary semigroup
- International Mathematical Conference organized by Department of Mathematics of University of Delhi in 1994-1995 and presented the paper-
- D-classes and H-classes in ternary semigroupwhich was published with the title- *Congurence and Green’s equivalence relations on ternary semigroup Communications de la Faculte des Sciences de l universite d Ankara, series Al Mathematics & Statistics Vol. 46 (1997).
- Pre-ICM International Convention on Mathematical Sciences December 18-20, 2008,organized by Department of Mathematics of University of Delhi sponsored by Department of Science & Technology,Goverment of India
Contribution in the College
In the college, I take Algebra papers - Group Theory and Ring Theory to B.Sc(H) Maths II year and B.Sc(H) Maths III year , Mathematics for Life Sciences to B.Sc(P) Life Sciences& Applied Life Sciences I year,Mathematical Methods in Life Sciences to B.Sc (P) Life Sciences & Applied Life Sciences III Year and Probability & Statistics to B.Sc (H) Computer Science II semester and B.Sc(H) Computer Science III semester. Besides that I am the member of the following societies:-
- Proctorial Committee
- Foreign Language Courses
I am proud of
I am proud of getting the space inScientific commons
I'm interested in:
- OERs and Mathematical Problem
- Networking with educators to share educational resources
My Website, blog and contact particulars
You can contact me through my user page on wikieducator.org or email me at email@example.com
Earlier the Number Conversion was saved on [http://eduframe.net/andc/maths/Math-Sarita/Sarita%20Lecture.pdf NUMBER CONVERSION] .But the site stopped working so it is uploaded on Wiki-Educator.