|Employer:||Principal, RIE Bhopal |
|Occupation:||Lecturer in Education|
|Other roles:||Incharge of Computer Resource Center, Co-incharge of E T Cell, State Coordinator of Maharashtra and Goa, Incharge of Working with Community|
Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pandagale
Lecturer in Education
Regional Institute of Education
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Shyamla Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- B.Sc.(Elect.), M.A. (Eng.), M.A. (History), M.Ed.,
- NET Qualified in Education
- Pursuing Ph. D. in Education
My Areas of Special Interests
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
My teaching Experience
- 1 Year Exp. of Private B.Ed. College in Nagpur
- 1 Year Exp. of Military School in Maharashtra
- Working as Lecturer in Education at RIE, Bhopal since Sep. 2002.
My Important Publications
- Book – Complete Educational Statistics (in Marathi)
- Nature, meaning of values and strategies to nurture values through school education (Paper presented in Regional Seminar held at RIE, Bhopal in Feb. 2003)
- Paper - Review of National Curriculum Framework : Process and Product (Published in Marathi Journal, Titled – Shikshan Samiksha
- NET qualified in Education.
- III merit in M.Ed. in Nagpur University.
- Awarded with Maharashtra State Government Scholarship from Std. VIII to XII.
- Consecutive 2 years First position in general knowledge examination organized by local organization in Chandrapur district, Maharashtra.
My Web Activities
Click Here to View the Video