|Employer:||Ort Gutman High School|
- Title of Project
- Research Question
- Teacher's Name
- School Name
- Your Name
- Introduce the topic and research question or questions
- Purpose of the project: Reasons for choosing this topic
- The steps you took in working on the project
- What solutions or conclusions have you come to.
- Summary of your work on the topic
- The process of working on the project
- What worked and what didn't work for you.
- What was the experience like for you?
- Survey questions
- Survey results (graphs)
- Internet web sites
- People you interviewed
- TV or radio shows
My essay is going to be on Listening. I'm going to answer the question "why we are not listening in class?" and define the meaning of "Listening".
Listening is one of actions that people do daily. To the teenagers the action of listening is activated at school. My class members in English lesson have a hard time listening to the English teacher. My class all the time disturbs the English teacher, one of the results of disturbances is misunderstanding of the learning subject.
In conclusion, I think that my class should be more quiet in the lessons. In my opinion, if we are quiet in the lesson, we will learn more than ever and of course the grades will be better. (: Excellent writing, Sahar. Thank you for sharing your opinion on listening in English.--Nellie Deutsch 22:25, 5 January 2009 (UTC))