COMPUTER TRAINING FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
The programme provides the following skills:
- Basic computer skills.
- Using microsoft office word document for writting tests and reports.
- Using the microsoft office powerpoint for presentations of lessons and reports.
- Using the internet for research and collaboration.
The training manual is designed by the students and the training sessions are handled purely by students.
- To enable our students to practice their computer skills.
- To equip the primary school teachers with computer skills in order to create more functional citizens.
- To introduce our students to community service.