|Employer:||Zimbabwe Evidence Informed Policy Network (ZeipNET)|
|Other roles:||Board Member - Zimbabwe National Library and Documentation Services Council |
|Today is: 16, November 2018|
- 1 Ronald Munatsi
- 1.1 Professional Background
- 1.2 Programme Manager, ZeipNET [ Former Librarian - Parliament of Zimbabwe, Lecturer-Harare Polytechnic ]
- 1.3 Information & Library studies
- 1.4 Post Grad MIS, IT
- 1.5 Evidence Translation, Research Uptake, OA, FOSS
- 1.6 Traveling, Pool
- 1.7 Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
Programme Manager, ZeipNET [ Former Librarian - Parliament of Zimbabwe, Lecturer-Harare Polytechnic ]
Information & Library studies
Post Grad MIS, IT
Evidence Translation, Research Uptake, OA, FOSS
- Towards cohesive consortia organisation and smart partnerships: enabling sustainable access and effective utilisation of agricultural e-resources in Zimbabwean academic and research libraries' World Library & Information Congress , IFLA conference, Milan Italy, August 2009)
- Implementation of Library 2.0 services in African academic and research libraries:Need for “Fundamental Rethink” Accepted for presentation during the SCESCAL conference, Gaborone, Dec 2010.
- Technology-driven innovations: Knowledge Management for technopreneural Development in institutions of Higher Learning in Harare” (Collaboration effort with C.T. Chisita and presented during the SAASTA Conference, South Africa, 2009).
- Diffusion of scientific knowledge through open access and social networking, Euro-Africa Forum for ICT Reseach, Addis Ababa, 3-4 February 2010.
- 'E-skills for Progressive Governance: Supporting Evidence-informed Policy Making in African Parliaments' eSkills Summit 2010, 26 - 28 July 2010, Cape Sun Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
The dynamics of today's knowledge and technology driven information society demand continuing e-skills development of all stakeholders in the knowledge paradigm. Open Education Resources provide an indispensable condition for national reforms to adopt and implement development programmes, concepts and techniques; and a way to network and exchange knowledge and best practices. OER serve as vital instruments of regular updating of knowledge and an effective way to revitalise professional habits thereby enabling individuals to speedily adapt to new dispensations. This community should have a vision to develop platforms that address the challenges presented by the knowledge society particularly as they relate to access and utilisation of Open Access Research Evidence products thereby gaining a competitive edge in our technology-driven knowledge economy.
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighbours
- To demonstrate collaborative writing here in your WikiEducator page, I am adding this note in a section specifically provided for collaboration. Now it is your turn to reply to my note. --Valerie Taylor 00:19, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
(: Dear Ronald. Good to see that you have starting building your page. You may also add photographs and use other editing skills as the lessons progress. All the best. --Ramesh Sharma 13 May 2010, 13:12 UTC)
Welcome to eL4C39
- Hello and welcome to eL4C39, a free online Learning4Content wiki skills workshop.
- You may wish to check the schedule of the workshop, introduce yourself, and check the list of participants.
- Whenever you have the time, click on each of the above links and/or start ahead of time with the Pre-Work and Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop :-)
- Your facilitators: