My name is Richard Ho and this is my WikiEducator user page which is for Digital Learning Technology.
I am currently studying bachelor of Computer Systems.
My hobbies are Gaming, Computing and Badminton.
I like hanging out with friends and family.
I like to travel around visiting places.
I have completed Dipict (Diploma of Information communication Technology).
What papers I am currently studying are:
- Digital Learning Technologies
- Advanced Hardware Infrastructure
- Web Application and Development
- Web Hosting and Maintenance
Other papers I have completed in the BCS:
- Project Management
- Database Management Systems
- System Analyst and Design
- User Interface
- Advanced Internet and Web Development
- Electronic Design
- Network Admin and Support
- Hardware Tech
- Data communications and Networks 2
APA reference from wikipidia
Educational technology. (2015, March 4). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 03:41, March 19, 2015, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Educational_technology&oldid=649825372
Digital Learning is a really good class to take up!
The RSS Feed
- I have made a comment on Labib’s Blog post here in this link below. http://virtualmvblogger.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/assessed-activity-71-reflection_24.html?showComment=1430032338004#c8519321860018931492 I have made a comment on Michae...
- — rezelki 2015-04-26 07:20:01
- What have I learn’t on my DLT journey I have learn’t many things on my journey in the DLT environment. Where there is requirements on what is needed to have have adobe connect running to sanctification. What it takes to get tha...
- — rezelki 2015-04-26 05:18:32
- Youtube link to making a charm bracelet Below is a comment I have made on the wikieducator page. I have found an interesting tutorial Youtube video on how to make a DIY bracelet. DIY I believe stands for Do it yourself. The video has a interesting...
- — rezelki 2015-04-26 05:13:10
- virtualMV (Student) Blog link where I have shared a blog to the class. http://virtualmvblogger.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/assessed-activity-7_25.html?showComment=1430020923087#c6846747283747113731
- — rezelki 2015-04-26 04:05:37
- I have created a Linked In accounthttps://www.linkedin.com/profile/guided?trk=registration&o=reg My Google Site page https://sites.google.com/site/richardsdigitallearning/ What is a ePortfolio? It is a online personal profile of...
- — rezelki 2015-03-26 23:33:01
- Cloud tool Google Docs. I have inserted in a table in the wiki educator about Twitter. http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies/Home/Assessments/Blog_posts
- — rezelki 2015-03-25 02:10:47
I have edited this page. http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies/Blogging#Overview
A quick link to Digital Learning Technologies. http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies
Link to Cloud computing http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies/Cloud_tools/2015Activity
A link to a previous class I have done Advanced Internet and Web http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Internet_%26_Web_development_(2)
Another link to a previous class on wikieducator Multimedia http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Multimedia
Link to Michael Vaerhaart's student blogger page http://virtualmvblogger.blogspot.co.nz/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=12
Link to DLT Online Courseware Examples http://wikieducator.org/VirtualMV/Digital_Learning_Technologies/Online_Courseware_Examples
Connect with me on Linked In on this site https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=410555205&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
My Google Site page https://sites.google.com/site/richardsdigitallearning/
Shreya Jaiswal (talk) 04:42, 9 March 2015 (UTC) Hello Richard!