I am applying for Apprentice Level 1. The competencies are demonstrated below --Ravi limaye 15:37, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
Bold, Italics and Headings
What is wiki?
# Write a project brief describing how you could use wikieducator within a local project.
I belong to Bhopal , which had the unfortunate Bhopal Tragedy. Bhopal is also known for its lakes and Tajul Masjid. The new Bhopal has Government Offices as Bhopal is Capital of Madhya Pradesh. Being a fast growing Educational Hub the following areas have vast wiki potential:
- Bhopal tragedy issues with live updates from tech sauvvy (internet friendly)people
- As an Education Hub, a series of workshops of three days can be held in 100 engineering colleges, and hundred MBA, MCA, Pharmacy colleges, four Universities and develop a Madhya Pradesh wikipage community.
- I can undertake this execisee in some colleges as M Tech student and promote wikieducator.org with logistic support and technical support from wikieducator.I would love to do this activity.
- These examples of usage of wiki are remarkable
The following wikis display a range of different applications of wiki technology:
- WikiWikiWeb - the first ever wiki, it has been around since 1995.
- Wikitravel- a project to create a free, complete, up-to-date, and reliable world-wide travel guide.
- Moodle docs- a community wiki used to develop and maintain the documentation for Moodle.
- Scholarpedia- a wiki project based on a system of peer review.