Net working especially on-line collaborative English learning / teaching
I've worked on Wiki before within an academic course. I intend to contribute to WikiEducator though I may not have much time in the meanwhile.
(: Dear Raneen. This is great to know. We will be looking forward to your future contributions. Warm wishes, --Patricia 21:32, 28 September 2009 (UTC))
(: Thanks Patricia...Keep up the good work you're doing. I hope to join you soon--Raneen 14:25, 5 October 2009 (UTC))
Feedback & Notes from my WikiNeighboursAlternative Teaching methods and add your comments, criticisms, more methods, or reflections. Just try it. Cheers, Phil. --Phil Bartle 10:44, 15 December 2009 (UTC)
- Click on the link EL4C30.
- The page that will open is the workshop page with all the links you will be using during the workshop.
- See your name in the list of participants.
- Whenever you have time click on each of the boxes.
- You may even start with Day 1 activities.
- Enjoy the workshop.