Phase I - Consultations for Website Redesign & RFP
We currently have a series of web sites for our organization and campaigns— http://www.onechange.org, http://www.onechange.org/fuel/, and http://www.projectporchlight.com—and would like to design a new web presence for our organization and our growing list of campaigns/projects.
We are seeking a talented facilitator to lead a consultation and web site review process and help us develop an RFP for the redesign of our web presence.
The successful candidate will:
- Host a series of consultations with:
- Internal Stakeholders: Founder & Executive Director, head office staff, campaign staff, Board of Director members, etc., and
- External Stakeholders: volunteers, partners, funders, suppliers, key organization contacts, etc., to extract ideas, suggestions and preferences for the design, framework, content and tools to be included in the organization’s new web site;
- Review similar organizations’ web sites to extract ideas for the redevelopment of a new One Change web site;
- Conduct an on-line survey to capture the views of a broader audience;
- Deliver a report summarizing the results of the consultation process, including key themes and specific recommendations; and,
- Assist One Change in developing an RFP for the redesign of our web presence