Surname: NKURUNZIZA First name: Christian Date of Birth: 14/6/1982 Marital Status: Single
Address Huye District Tumba Sector Butare City Southern Province Cell Phone: 0788745510, 0788304996, 0750210531 E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Research and Participation to Publication
* Environmental Impact Assessment and Evaluation Management Plan of a Small Scale Tannery Unity ’’Case Study Tannery of Sovu in Huye area’’ * Imidugudu’’ Group settlement’’. A study on development of grouped habitat in the Rural area of Rwanda, MINALOC (A multidisciplinary project)
4. Working experience
- June 2002: Survey and Data Entry on Utilization of Condom at PSI-Rwanda.
- October 2003: Survey and Data Entry on Sanitary Formation (FOSA) and Mutual
Organized by School of Public Health of National University of Rwanda (NUR) supported by global fund.
- March 2004: Survey on Utilization of Road in Rwanda organized by MININFRA (Ministry of Infrastructure).
- February 2005: Survey on Youth Behavior risk in Southern Province organized by School of Public Health of National University of
- January-December 2005: Head of Main Library of the University of Agriculture, Technology and Education of Kibungo (UNATEK).
- July 2005: Project Designer and President of Club Anti-SIDA of UNATEK Students.
- March-April 2006: Survey on Psychosocial Support to Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Gikongoro, Rwanda. Organized by School of
Public Health of National University of Rwanda Supported by Global Fund.
- April – December 2007: Internship during 2 months and then Laboratory technician
For 6 months in ISAR-RUBONA.
- June 2007: Assistance to the soil analysis research of Gatumba site in Ngororero District.
- October 2007: Consultancy to the study entitled’’ Environmental Impact Assessment
And Evaluation Management Plan of a Small Scale Tannery Unity.
- April-September 2008: Survey and Data Entry on’’ Evaluation of impact of PBC( Performance based contract) in Rwanda follow up of
households exposed to HIV/AIDS Organized by School of Public Health of National University of Rwanda in collaboration with World Bank.
- 2008: Field Research Assistant for different researches conducted by Universities Lecturers.
- November 2008: Field Supervision on Imidugudu group Settlement organized by MINALOC in Collaboration with CEESD (Centre for
Environment, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development) of National University of Rwanda.
- 2007-2008: Consultancy to the Study entitled’’ Environmental Impact Assessment And Evaluation Management Plan of a Small Scale
Tannery Unity ’’Case Study Tannery of Sovu in Huye area’’ organized by CEESD (Centre for Environment, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development at National University of Rwanda) in collaboration with REMA (Rwanda Environmental Management Authority)
- November 2009: Designing and elaboration of the scheme of the project entitled’’ study to analyze the internal, external and
innovative resources and mechanisms within the process of developing the integrated financing strategy for sustainable land management in rwanda.
- January 2010: Designing of the project entitled’’ Development of a global scheme for sustainable management of resistant
varieties in the frame of controlling pests and diseases affecting crops in Rwanda’’ Conducted by The Faculty of Agriculture of National University and Requested by RADA (Rwanda Agriculture Development Authority).
- October 2009 up to January 2010: Consultancy to the Study entitled’’soil analysis on tea site plantation’’ in the watersheds of
rutsiro, karongi and kivu-nshili districts of Rwanda Conducted by ISAR and Supported by OCIR-THE.
- January 2010 up to June 2011: Employee at Rwanda Agriculture Development Authority as professional in Rain Water Harvesting
- July 2011 up to day: Employee at Rwanda Agriculture Board as Head of Rubona station.